Tuesday 13 October 2009

CLUE TO BETTER TOMORROW

Each time we woke up, we wonder how our future will be. Even our Father and Grandfather still hope for better tomorrow. Each time we eat, we ask ourselves can I still have better meal, the chef and the tasters also boarder themselves with these questions.
Despite the fact that we start our day with prayer and hard work, we still doubt better end for that day. I wonder what those that did nothing we say. As each second goes by we ask ourselves how we can better our future. Talking to those that are influential one in hundred is ready to assist.
See the big unfortunate, those that have are not ready to assist and those that can assist have not. Some times the vision of the visionier almost drive them crazy, as this vision push them around the question of hope (is there hope for my vision, if I quit what am doing now am I having another opportunity).
HOPE! HOpe! hope! What a big small word. Sending its fever to the old ones, the youth are having its head-ache. The thought of it increase the heartbeat of many; even leave some with sleepless night.
Please let someone tell me where to find hope is the question of many, especially the undergraduate and the jobseekers. Answering this question posted to me by many leads me to this article. I remember the question of a close friend “why is it that the righteous goes on suffering”.
Better tomorrow is what people hope for, and it doesn’t come in a day, tomorrow is what we can’t achieve, but work on your today so that you will be better than yesterday. Hope cannot be found anywhere except in you, so if you don’t encourage yourself you will not be courageous to better you today.
I will leave you with this word of my Mother “the closest family that you have is your hand”. So hope in your hand and the “G” factor (God’s grace) to have a better tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, Yinka! Really I feel you can achieve whatever you set your mind and make plans to achieve. It's a question of...are you determined to achieve this?

    ReplyDelete